[antlr-interest] ok, rule+ wins

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu May 19 10:56:00 PDT 2005

It's implemented and unit tests built.  Works on '0'..'9'+ too....any
grammar atom.  A sign that the new v3 is properly factored and well
thought out: I added the grammar fragment and tree construction to a
single rule in antlr.g and all future phases including DFA
construction and code gen had no idea they had been hoodwinked!

Ter