[antlr-interest] Anyone built the example C grammar successfully?

John D. Mitchell johnm-antlr at non.net
Tue May 24 11:32:36 PDT 2005

[Let's take the rest of this discussion to direct email and we can post the
resolution at the end.]

[...]

>> Hmm... Is that a clash with the new "static" imports in Java v1.5?

> Don't think so - I found a backwards-compatibility flag for javac, and
> it's not making any difference:

>> javac -source 1.4 -classpath .:/eda/antlr/antlr-2.7.5/lib/antlr.jar
> StdCParser.java

Can you try it using JDK v1.4.x and let me know what you get.  I literally
just rebuilt my copy of the cgram stuff using Sun's JDK v1.4.2 and it was
fine.  I do have some as yet unpublished hacks in my copy though.

Thanks,
	John