[antlr-interest] inherited grammar!

Paul Johnson gt54-antlr at cyconix.com
Wed May 25 01:04:30 PDT 2005

Lloyd Dupont wrote:

>     BTW the GnuCParser is generated, compiled and working.

Hi Lloyd - just curious; did you have problems building GnuCParser? Are
you using a recent cgram from the website, and can you tell me which
compiler/version you're using, and which version of ANTLR? Did you have
to make any changes?

I can't compile cgram. I've also had mail from one other ANTLR user
saying that there were several problems, and he never got it to run the
tests correctly; he had to rewrite cgram.

Thanks -

Paul