[antlr-interest] Recognising Java 1.4

eric nelson wirecracker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:05:49 PST 2005

Can you show an example of what the output syntax would look like? How much
of a change are you talking about? It sounds like you might be doing
something similar to what I am working on. Basically I'm taking Java Input
and creating Java Output, with some minor changes to function names, global
variables, etc. My first goal is to just go from Java input to Java output
using ANTLR and StringTemplate. I am still stuck on that first step though
;) Good luck,
  - e