[antlr-interest] installing antlr on eclipse

eric nelson wirecracker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:56:23 PST 2005

I found a general Eclipse tutorial:
https://eclipse-tutorial.dev.java.net/eclipse-tutorial/part1.html
 I'm not sure if that is the kind of help you are looking for, but it seems
to show how to set the path to JAR files, etc.
 As long as the ANTLR JAR file is in the classpath, you should be able to
build any antlr project (command line shown):
 java antlr.Tool mygrammar.g
javac *.java
java Main (or whatever)
 On my Windows machine I installed antlr in the C:\ drive, so I have
C:\antlr\275\lib\antlr.jar. Then just point the classpath to this location.
 Best,
  - e