[antlr-interest] CPP COMMENTS

Peggy Fieland madcapmaggie at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 07:59:07 PST 2005

Henry,
Here is a lexer declaration that works for me.
What OS are you working on?  Have you verified
that the newline characters in your file are
OK?

Other
than that, maybe you should get another copy of the
distribution, rebuild from scratch and reinstall
antlr.

Peggy

class SqlLexer extends Lexer;
options {