[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea6 released

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Nov 13 14:06:26 PST 2005

Howdy,

Another early access v3 release for you, 3.0ea6:

http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-3.0ea6.tar.gz

You might also want

http://www.antlr.org/download/examples-v3.tar.gz

(which seems to still work).

BIG improvements from 3.0ea5.  This release requires 2.3b3
StringTemplate and 2.7.5 ANTLR; the jars are included in the lib dir
for your convenience.

You'll also note that -debug and -profile are off by default now;
decided not to continue collecting data and will make it a manual
push.  Basically, I'm getting all the runs during development etc...,
but what I really want is a run from a complete working grammar with
decent inputs.  The data will be collected to analyze common grammar
issues etc...

Regards,
Ter