[antlr-interest] Serious Bug when using BitSetgeneration

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:48:41 PST 2005

--- Bryan Ewbank <ewbank at gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> What we should not expect is that there are people
> available to help at
> the drop of a hat; there may be some, certainly, but
> there may not at a
> particular time, either.  That's a risk.

One of the most attractive things about open-source
IMHO is that a capable developer has all the resources
needed to go in himself and figure out what the hell
is going on; you're not at the mercy of the vendor of
a proprietary tool.  Thus it's all a matter of
perspective.  If guaranteed support is what you need
maybe ANTLR isn't the tool for you.

$0.02
-Matt