[antlr-interest] Serious Bug when using BitSetgeneration

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:22:29 PST 2005

Yes, that is EXACTLY how it works, and I think this is really the key.
 Yes, there is weird/wrong behavior.  it's a bug somewhere; perhaps in
ANTLR, perhaps somewhere else (java version, mistranslation, ...)

It's marked, such as it is, as "waiting for input (can not
reproduce)".  WHEN that input is delivered, THEN folks might be able
to make progress.  There may be progress made in the meantime, but
without that input the odds are not very good.  It's exactly the
process described.   No more, and no less, than what I'd expect from a
customer that is reporting some bug that is not generally
reproducable.