[antlr-interest] ANTLR2005 agenda posted

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Oct 6 16:36:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I have finished the initial topics list for the workshop; there are a
few more talks but I'm waiting to confirm they are able to make it.

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/ANTLR2005.shtml

We have only a few spots left so register now if you want to come.
Just 2 weeks left til the workshop!

3 lucky attendees will receive free Intellij IDE licenses ($500
value) plus we're doing nice polo shirts with embroidered letters.
Other swag as well.  Thursday night dinner and some other goodies
will be provided.  Wireless will be available in the room.

Thanks to BEA Systems for hosting the workshop and for pitching in
some cash!

Best regards,
Terence