Fwd: [antlr-interest] Brainstom: Making ANTLR Studio & Antlr Eclipse play together

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:41:48 PDT 2005

Hi torkild,
>Perhaps you should consider assigning an Eclipse builder to the plugin.
This
>way which builder(s) will be used (and in which order) is controlled by the
>contents of the .project file.
I already do that and in fact the builder is the only place antlr is called.

>You should probably take a look at the plugin deployment classpaths. It is
>possible to have different versions of the same classes in different
plugins.
I am sorry i dont seem to get you.
As i already said, i dont reference the org.antlr jar in any place.

>Your plugin does not
>seem to contribute some help. I guess it's early days still, but I'm
missing
>clues on how to get started with the debugger.
The help manual will be available in the final version as i have said on my
blog.
Meanwhile, you can see a demonstration video of the debugger at
antlrstudio.com <http://antlrstudio.com> :)

PRASHANT