[antlr-interest] ANTLR Studio release information

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Tue Oct 18 08:53:42 PDT 2005

I must apologize that I've been unable to help resolve the antlr-eclipse
plugin conflict. Been insanely busy at work for the past month for a huge
client demo. As soon as I get a chance to breathe, I'll give it a poke.

I think uninstalling antlr-eclipse is a good solution for now; ANTLR Studio
really does the same (and more) anyway, so you really don't need them both.
At least I hope not!

Later,
-- Scott

  _____