[antlr-interest] RE: Strange bug in ANTLR under .Net

johnny_job at rambler.ru johnny_job at rambler.ru
Sat Oct 22 09:56:16 PDT 2005

	Sure, my program references ANTLR dll. Also, the type from ANTLR is
instantiated correctly, but the error occurs exactly in ANTLR library (when
ANTLR uses reflection tecnique)!
	I reproduced behavior without ANTLR, and I have a test application
demonstrating that GetExecutingAssembly() may not always be within
AppDomain.Current.GetAssemblies() collection.
	I'll try to discuss this behavior in .Net forums, it seems to be an
error, but I still don't know:
	a) is it an error in .Net?
	b) .Net works correctly, and it is an error within ANTLR (so ANTLR
should be updated to fix it)?
I've implemented quick fix into my local copy of ANTLR.

Ivan Gusev