[antlr-interest] ANTLR modification

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Sun Oct 23 04:39:38 PDT 2005

> The general way to get anything included is to talk with the 'supreme
>  dictator' of antlr Terence Parr ;-)

'Supreme benevolent dictator' please ;-)

> Though i doubt this would be included. I know a lot of people who have
> had a need for this, including myself but we have had to to with
> implementing this ourselves.

I think this is quite a trivial change (nothing against your work Jim,
it's just not very complicated) and most people writing parsers probably
don't need it in the first place.

Is it really necessary to manipulate the base classes? Can't you reach
the same thing by subclassing?

Martin