[antlr-interest] query

Desai Nishitkumar Ashokkumar nadesai at cse.iitb.ac.in
Sun Oct 23 06:32:49 PDT 2005

Hello sir,
 		I m doing M.Tech at IIT bombay, India. My project is on
re-engineering from procedural to object oriented program. And I am trying
to apply that on linux kernel. Currently I am trying to make any c code
compilable by c++ code. I am using GNU C grammar given in ANTLR grammars.
My doubt is is Preprocessing done by ANTLR or is there any option to do
that. and can I apply tool (translation tool) to entire project directory
such that tool itself take care of #include and #define statement ??

thanks

--
Nishit Desai
M.Tech II year