[antlr-interest] Checking for expression end in Javascript parser

Tech tech at swingkid.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 13:29:43 PDT 2005

Absolutely, poor wording on my part. I guess I should have said
'Javascript statements end at either a semi colon, or the earliest new
line that makes a valid statement.'

Given this, should

    a=3

count as a complete statement on it's own line? My parser won't treat is
as such because the expressions are nested, so I hope not!

Mark