[antlr-interest] CANT RUN ANTLR ON MY SYSTEM

OMUYE ELIJAH omuyelijah at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 04:23:39 PDT 2005

I have somewhat successfully installed antlr-2.7.5 on my system but find it difficult 2 run the simple parsing data program described by Terence Parr.
After compiling the file T.g using (all output files are in the myantlrp folder in the root of c:)

java antlr.Tool -o C:\myantlrp C:\myantlrp\T.g

and further compiling with (at d command prompt)

javac C:\myantlrp\*.java

and running d Main class resulting 4rm it, the display at the comand prompt is

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoclassDefFound : Main

Can anyone help me with resolving this problem?

EZAGA ELIJAH OMUYE.