[antlr-interest] wiki syntax

Oliver Schalch oliver.schalch at wyona.com
Wed Sep 14 15:28:52 PDT 2005

Terence Parr said the following on 14.09.2005 21:05:

 > On Sep 14, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Oliver Schalch wrote:
 >
 >> Hi all,
 >>
 >> I'm looking for a wikisyntax example, like we know it all with this
  tokes !,!!,*..., does anybody already made something in that
direction or any examples? I'm quite new to Antlr and still a bit
confused :)

 > Hi Oliver,
 >
 > I have TML == Terence's Markup Language
 >
 > http://www.antlr.org/TML/index.tml

Thanks, I just saw it after I send that Mail :/.
I'll look tomorrow at it, maybe its *just* what I'm looking for...

But I guess I have to rewrite it, that it generates XML...

Greets
Oli