[antlr-interest] OT: threading layout (was: manual tree construction)

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Fri Sep 16 06:57:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

> When I send to this archive, the note is not placed at the proper level in
> response to your message.  I think some setting in Outlook Express truncates
> the email's subject line.

Grouping emails to threads in email clients is not done using compares
on the topic but rather a reference to the parent message ID in the
email. Any proper email client is capable of setting and interpreting
these references, but of course Microsoft failed to write a proper email
application. Try Mozilla Thunderbird, it comes with a lot of other
bonuses.

Martin