[antlr-interest] Re: Antlr Studio is cool.

Gevik babakhani gevik at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 21 03:24:24 PDT 2005

I have requested a download from the author for testing and evaluating and I
have received a copy. The author also says that if you want a tryout, you
should drop him an e-mail.

I understand why this may not be en opensource project somehow. I wish it
would though. Anyway...

I am very much found of this tool up until now.