[antlr-interest] Price of Antlr Studio

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:30:35 PDT 2005

> I'm honestly surprised that there's a cost here.  When ideas were being
> collected, there was no mention of that detail when asking for feedback,
> suggestions, etc.  Now to find out that it is a for-profit venture is
> puzzling.

>From now on anyone who posts a question on the mailing list is
required to explicitly mention whether the replies to it would be used
in a commercial product or not.
Only the free ones will be answered and if you got a for-profit
venture behind it then you will be required to pay for the answers.
All ideas, feedbacks, suggestions will be given to free projects only.
For - profit ventures are illegal and banned from anything related to
ANTLR.

(What was the smiley for sarcasm?)

PRASHANT