[antlr-interest] Java code generator memory optimization

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Sep 29 14:38:39 PDT 2005

;)

> BTW, the 1.077mhz machine was the 6502 in the apple II. :)

Bloody luxury! I had t'Sinclair Cambridge wi' t'Hex Pad and an 8 digit
LED display, to type in t'Z80 machine code directly mate. That's what I
had to start with! And I had to build me own power supply and lick
t'gravel on Clive Sinclair's driveway to get ROM updates. Bloody Apple
II's - bloody luxury. And you try telling that t'ut kids o' today!