[antlr-interest] "Multiple definition of" error messages at compilation

Sohail Somani sohail at taggedtype.net
Tue Apr 4 18:33:58 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 12:10 +0200, Martin Probst wrote:
> This whole macro thing is one of the top reasons why C++ is evil and bad ...

Hey hey now. I use C++ daily and I've used Java daily. I can't imagine
how anyone can program in Java. That being said, my antlr work has java
code generation.

The amount of paradigms C++ allows you (functional, generic, OO - and I
use all three), is awesome and unparallelled.

Why do you think C++ is evil besides C-compatibility?

Sohail