[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.6: are existing bugs being fixed?

F Reig fermin.reig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:09:15 PDT 2006

Hi,

Are bugs in ANTLR 2.7.6 being fixed? I recently reported a bug in the
mailing list (copied below), but there has been no reply. I understand
that most resources are now being used for v3, but I'd like to know
whether someone will look into this problem in the near future.

Note that I'm not reporting a problem with my own grammar, but with
one of the examples distributed with ANTLR 2.7.6. The output differs
if C# or Java are generated.

I'd like  to use the same idiom as in the example in my grammar, so
that's why I'm interested in a fix. Alternatively, if someone can
suggest an alternative way to
implement #include directives in the lexer, that would be very useful too.

Thanks!
Fermin