[antlr-interest] StringTemplate name

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Apr 9 11:43:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

So, StringTemplate is a pretty weak name for such a powerful little
engine.  We all abbreviate it as ST anyway, should I just start
migrating towards that?  I'm doing the academic paper on it right now
and think I have a marketing problem with a tool that sounds like I'm
playing with strings. ;)  The negative is that ST is not unique
enough to find it with a search.  The site would stay the same as
stringtemplate.org but I'd start using the shorthand all the time in
doc etc...

ST?  +1

Ter