[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR Studio website- Very Serious Crash :(

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:46:52 PDT 2006

Ok, everything should be working just as normal now.

The only thing that has been affected is that all accounts since 25/03/06
which contain only an evaluation license have been erased.
This shouldnt pose a problem for most people as you already have a copy of
the eval license and if you purchase the full version a new account will be
automatically created.
In worst case, you gotta re register at the site.

No changes for accounts containing full version licenses. As this
information resides with my payment process SWReg, I have been able to
restore it fully.

The Antlr Studio forum (antlrstudio.com/forum) has got a few messages
deleted as i didnt keep a backup of that.

If you do encounter any more problems with the website, do let me know.

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio