[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR parser with JFlex lexer

Jason jasonriz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 12:00:29 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm interested in the possibility of using the antlr
parser in conjunction with the Flex lexer.  I'm pretty
sure that this is possible.  Has anyone ever done it?
Is there some sample code anywhere?  I spent some time
poking around the antlr site and found a lot of
helpful information but nothing about this use case
specifically.  Thanks in advance for any replies.

-jason