[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR parser with JFlex lexer

Jason jasonriz at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 11:47:50 PDT 2006

Thanks Bryan (and everyone else who responded).  It
actually turned out to be pretty easy to get things
working.  I just created a dummy Lexer which
implemented TokenStream and held a reference to the
jflex lexer. From within nextToken( ), the 'dummy'
lexer calls yylex( ) and turns the result into an
antlr.Token.  I just realized that my original email
indicated I was using flex and not jflex which implied
that my target language was c++ when it's actually
java.  The cpp stuff is probably still worth looking
at though and I'll check it out as I start to clean
the code up.

-jason