[antlr-interest] PL/SQL Parser

Marcelo Carrillo marcelito20 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:12:27 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm a Systems college student, and I'm developing a PL/SQL Code Generator as
my College's Thesis Graduation Project.
So my tutor ask me to add a module that validate the generated code after
any modification from the user.
I started to search for parser generators and I find the ANTLR Project, and
the PL/SQL Grammar from Qazi Firdous Ahmed.

I' ve generated the parser for C# but it implements a Tree Parser, so as I
understand I have to Implement a Class called SELECTEXPRESSIONNode, but I
don't know wich interface or class I have to implement or to extend.
And I'm having cast problems with my implementation.

I would appreciate any help or guidance to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Marcelo Carrillo