[antlr-interest] antlr & antlr studio...

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Apr 21 02:20:12 PDT 2006

________________________________

From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org on behalf of Robert Hill
Sent: Thu 4/20/2006 1:38 AM
To: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: [antlr-interest] antlr & antlr studio...

> Now all I want is it to do voice recognition for the immortal phrase "..right, I want this compiler to ...."

Well, what you do is get out your check book and ask someone to do the work for you ;-)

> I wait with baited breath for the Antlr V3 & Antlr studio combo,

Have you looked at ANTLR Works yet? This combines the whole ANTLR3 and IDE package. It has a lot of the same things and is free. There may well be

in fact , the credit card's already out. If it was all hosted in VS2005, damn, you could have my first born too. ;)

Once the C code gen for ATNLR3 is done (if ite ever is truley 'done') I intend to do this very thing for VS2005 and make it free as given that Ter made all the analysis code free, it does not seem right (to me) to chrage for a bit of GUI on the front of it. However I have more than enough kids of my own to feed!

Jim