[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 & hidden token management?

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:32:58 PDT 2006

> I find it a bit late in the game to be requesting a discussion about
> syntax. We should be trying to get the thing out of the door ASAP

I disagree. It is far easier to make any changes to the syntax right now
before the first version comes out than it is to do later. Everything is
still in beta stage and i dont any company has production level code written
using antlr 3 right now. Any changes to the syntax made now will have far
little impact than what they would have later, right after a final release.

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio