[stringtemplate-interest] RE: [antlr-interest] Antlr 3beta2 and StringTemplate

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Aug 8 01:09:54 PDT 2006

Kay,

I was suggesting that there might be problems with supporting Objective-C
fully in a C++ version of ST. An Objective-C version of ST would have no
such problems and would be an easier project perhaps. Not sure how well such
a version would support C++ reflection though...

Anyways, given my basic[ly useless] knowledge of Objective-C, I imagined
full support for reflection over Objective-C types would be an issue for a
pure C++ project. I don't imagine that the C++ reflection frameworks support
Objective-C at all in fact.

As for plain C support, it is possible but it won't be pretty (or easy!).

Micheal