[antlr-interest] An editor GUI for Grammar

Pankaj Agarwal pa_inbox at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 01:29:21 PDT 2006

Hi,
First accept my Congrats...for this excellent tool.
I am new to ANTLR , however I find it ideal for my requirement of developing
a Boolean query engine , I got enough idea on lexers and parsers, however
this engine needs to be end to end...i.e.
the end users should be able to specify these queries in a GUI ...I was
wondering whether there are some third party /open source or non open source
tools available which can help me generate a GUI from the gramamr
itself...since Grammar already has all the information for LHS , OP and RHS
..does this makes sense ?

Any pointers are appreciated.

-TIA