[antlr-interest] Traversing a tree without rebuilding it

Oliver Fischer obf at gmx.de
Sat Aug 26 11:09:10 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am writing a small educational compiler, which should be able to
perfom some optimisations as removing unused variables...

Hence I have to perform some tests on the tree generated by my parser.
It seems so, that a TreeParser can not traverse a tree without
destroying the input tree.

Is it possible only to traverse a given tree without rebuilding it? It
is important to me to keep the input tree unmodified by the TreeParser.

Regards,

Oliver