[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR3 in an Eclipse Environment

Foolish Ewe foolishewe at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 07:30:24 PST 2006

Hello All:

I'm a beginner with eclipse, but have been doing some grammar
implementation/testing
using ANTLRworks (a very nice tool).  Now, I'm getting ready to use ANTLR
with eclpse,
and am wondering about what the best route to working with ANTLR3 with
Eclipse (the
preferred local development environment).

1) Should I build my own ANTLR3 jars, and if so, how can I get good
debugging information in them.
2) Are there any good eclipse integrations of ANTLR3 currently available?
3) Any hints on how to build ANTLR3 in eclipse?

Regards:

Bill M.