[antlr-interest] Scopes and C runtime

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Thu Dec 7 04:09:11 PST 2006

At 23:49 7/12/2006,  wrote:
 >Looks like a change in the template such that the way I generate

 >the scope reference requires an attribute to be available that
is
 >not available when a global scope is defined. I will add it to
my
 >list.
 >
 >Are you sure you need a global scope? ;-)

No, I don't *need* one -- I've already rewritten the grammar to
use dynamic scopes instead, since they seemed to work fine (and my
grammar does now work fine).  I just thought it'd be a good idea
to mention to someone. :)

Especially since an exception dump doesn't seem like a good
response.  Couldn't it recognise that it's an issue with the
codegen template and simply report that rather than spewing a full
exception?  Just a thought.