[antlr-interest] can anyone give me a working example of parsing binary data with ANTLR v3?

jarrod roberson jarrod at vertigrated.com
Tue Dec 12 17:49:25 PST 2006

like basic unsigned int and character patterns?

I have a header file I am parsing with the Python struct module, and
want to migrate it to ANTLR so I can generate code in other languages
as well.

it is a 4 character magic number, then a few unsigned ints, and some
more fixed length characters.

I found a basic example for 2.x but wanted to try and use 3.x since it
is the new hottness and all.

--
If you don't know what you want, you probably need a nap.