[antlr-interest] C source-to-source translation

Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia laggarcia at bol.com.br
Wed Dec 20 10:09:25 PST 2006

Hi!

I am new to ANTLR and I am a bit lost.

I want to create a C source-to-source translator in which I substitute
some parts of the source code by others. I just found ANTLR and I though
it suited my needs, however, I am not being able to get started.

Do you think ANTLR is a good tool for what I need? Is there any
examples/tutorials already available with C source-to-source translation
(I think this is a recurrent problem and maybe someone has a good
example so that I can get started)?

I appreciate any help!

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia