[antlr-interest] Ping Marq Koel and Wolfgang Hafelinger: Python target for V3

Benjamin Niemann pink at odahoda.de
Tue Dec 26 13:20:31 PST 2006

Hello Marq, Wolfgang, Terence and everyone else,

I hope everyone survived the holidays :)

I would like to ask (once again ;) ) about the status of the Python target
for ANTLR3.
Marq, Wolfgang (or someone else): did you already spend some of your time on
this?
The parser of my current project needs some major changes anyway and I would
really like to try the V2->V3 migration now. If nobody else is working on
the Python target, I will give it a try myself - though I won't make any
promises yet.

Happy hacking,
        Benjamin

--