[antlr-interest] Need another name for ANTLR Studio's Flux Debugger

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:47:06 PST 2006

I guess everyone here who knows about the ANTLR Studio ide, knows about the
amazing 'Flux Debugger' which allows you to debug grammar files with java
code.

Apparently the term 'Flux' is trademarked by 'Flux Corp.' (fluxbpm.com).
They have requested me to change the name of Flux Debugger to something
else. I have accepted their request.

So if any of you have any nice names in mind for the Flux Debugger, feel
free to suggest them :)

For full detail on this, look at my blog entry here-
http://placidsystems.com/blog/2006/02/no-more-flux-in-flux-debugger.html

Thanks,
--
Prashant Deva