[antlr-interest] ANTLR Library as Eclipse Plugin

Thiago Arrais thiago.arrais at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:38:11 PST 2006

2006/1/10, Scott Stanchfield <scott at javadude.com>:
> You can just grab the org.antlr plugin from that distribution and you'll be
> fine.

The problem is it is a little outdated. Their last release was on
2005-06-26, while the last ANTLR release was on 2005-12-22.

Maybe I need to go talk directly to them. But it'd be good to know if
there is a wish to release a official org.antlr Eclipse plugin (or if
that one can somehow be considered official), or if we ca package our
own "unofficial" org.antlr plugin. For the time being, it is called
net.sf.eclipsefp.antlr, to avoid name collisions. I think an official
Eclipse plugin (available for download through the antlr site, maybe)
would help more than confuse.

Cheers,

Thiago Arrais