[antlr-interest] ANTLR Library as Eclipse Plugin

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Wed Jan 11 05:27:59 PST 2006

I released that one ;)

I haven't had a chance to update it to the official 2.7.6 yet, but it's
pretty close. I'm going to try to update it soon, but I need to have time to
test it against the development parts of the plugin.

If you want to make a version using the official 2.7.6 antlr, all you need
to do is create an

  org.antlr.2.7.6

directory, and copy in the most recent antlr.jar from http://antlr.org, and
create a plugin.xml in it with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="3.0"?>
<plugin
   id="org.antlr"
   name="Antlr Plug-in"
   version="2.7.6"
   provider-name="http://antlr.org">

   <runtime>
      <library name="antlr.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>
   </runtime>
   <requires>
   </requires>

</plugin>

Drop that directory in c:/eclipse/plugins (or wherever you have eclipse
installed)

NOTE: I wouldn't recommend people who want to use the antlr-eclipse
development plugin do this yet; I haven't tested the official 2.7.6 against
the development plugin yet.

-- Scott