[antlr-interest] ANTLR Library as Eclipse Plugin

Thiago Arrais thiago.arrais at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:08:33 PST 2006

Prashant,

2006/1/11, Prashant Deva <prashant.deva at gmail.com>:
> I dont get it, you are asking for an antlr plugin for eclipse, then you say
> all you want is the antlr jar and nothing else.

We only need the antlr jar packaged as an Eclipse plugin, pretty much
like the way JUnit was packaged inside Eclipse. "Plugin" here is used
as a Eclipse packaging unit term, not the broader term for a set of
features distributed as a component.

Scott's previous suggestion pretty much solves the issue. I just need
to know if we could use the name org.antlr on one of our project's
packaging units and if there was already such a package.

Cheers,

Thiago Arrais