[antlr-interest] anybody get bitten by ANTLR's AST interface requirement

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:06:07 PST 2006

Howdy, i'm working on tree parser error recovery over next few
days...my efforts are hampered by my earlier decision to not require
nodes to answer any interface...i use an adaptor for construction and
navigation.  No biggie.  However, it sure would be nice to say "all
antlr trees satisfy the Tree" interface.  This is what v2 does (AST
interface).  Was this a huge problem for anyone?

Ter