[antlr-interest] Terence teaching grad programming language course starting monday

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Jan 19 12:12:14 PST 2006

Hi,

In case anybody is interested in taking or sitting in (auditing) my
CS652 grad programming language course this semester (taught once
every two years) at University of San Francisco, let me know.  To
audit is cheap, $1200/semester.  We'll be doing lots of cool stuff
and you'll definitely be a language animal when you're done (as well
as an ANTLR maniac). :)

I am revamping the course completely and hence my description is not
quite done yet; I'll post the link soon.

Regards,
Terence