[correction west -> east ] Re: [antlr-interest] Terence teaching grad programming language course starting monday

Arman Anwar aaanwar at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 12:52:17 PST 2006

My sentiments exactly,

I would like to attend but I live on the east coast.

Would there be any interest in doing this over the internet.

I would be willing to loan out a copy of polycom's pvx ... (or possibly
some polycom hardware) for this purpose.

If there is interest I could consider donating an movie editor's time
who would [I have to check on a resource I know about this]

Thanks,

Arman.