[antlr-interest] Re: coordinating efforts on ANTLR v3 targets

Kay Roepke kroepke at dolphin-services.de
Sat Jul 8 00:33:11 PDT 2006

On 7. Jul 2006, at 19:33 Uhr, Terence Parr wrote:

> Objective-C: Kay Roepke
> 	Good progress

:)

At the moment I'm working on the parser runtime and templates. The
runtime is mostly done, but not really tested right now, because the
templates aren't up to date. I hope to make some progress today, so
that I have a working parser in the evening.
The lexer is missing some stuff related to list labels, but that
isn't a top priority for me right now.
I've implemented the new table-based DFA - wasn't a whole lot and
thankfully reduced the generated code a bit. Should be a lot faster,
too :)

Treeparsers will come last, since they don't make a whole lot of
sense without parsers...

Once the parser is working for the simple grammars, I'll clean up the
code a bit and push it to the depot. Need to tweak all the standard
copyright stuff, too.

Cheers,

-k