[antlr-interest] Re: failed assertion in CircularQueue.hpp

Scott Amort jsamort at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:05:18 PDT 2006

Hi Ric,

Ric Klaren wrote:
> There have been a few reports of people triggering this assert. It's
> on my antlr 2.7 todo list. But so far I lacked a concise example that
> triggered it. If you can get me a somewhat minimal example that
> triggers it. (compiling code + input) Then I can look at it. If I have
> to reconstruct the problem myself then it will probably stay shelved
> untill my holidays.

Thanks for the response - I will try to trim away the excess and see if
I can provide you with a minimal example of the problem.  I did rework
my grammar to not use imaginary tokens, but that didn't solve the
problem.  The basic structure of the grammar hasn't changed, but it is a
new set of input.  I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks again,
Scott