[antlr-interest] Antlr 3.0: run time and java compiling errors

Herumor herumor at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jul 13 01:41:15 PDT 2006

Hello people,
yesterday I came with these errors:

Using Java 1.5 grammar for ANTLR 3 provided on the website on runtime,
after compiling, I get this:

C:\antlrworks\mio_codice\fatto>java JavaParser < JavaParser.java
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JavaParser

C:\antlrworks\mio_codice\fatto>java JavaParser
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JavaParser

With the grammar that I converted into a compiler with ANTLR, on
compiling time of .java file I get this:

C:\antlrworks\mio_codice\test>javac JavaParser.java
JavaParser.java:42: <identifier> expected
    public void class() throws RecognitionException {
                ^
JavaParser.java:42: <identifier> expected
    public void class() throws RecognitionException {
                     ^
JavaParser.java:2704: '{' expected
    public static final BitSet FOLLOW_AccessSpecifier_in_class36 = new
BitSet(ne
w long[]{0x0000000000040000L});

                              ^
JavaParser.java:2866: '}' expected