[antlr-interest] Java 5 (aka 1.5) grammar

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Mon Jul 24 06:06:31 PDT 2006

David,

I suggest Scott Wisniewski's or Luca Colombi's versions. Luca's comments
suggests that his version is the latest evolution of Studman's original
contribution. Stahl's is a different lineage entirely.

Incidentally, I can view Studman's grammar files properly (online with a
browser and also offline using my text editor). I suspect you are using
Notepad or a similar text editor that doesn't understand that text files may
have DOS, Unix or Mac line endings (or indeed a combination of all three in
the same file!). Metapap, Notepad2, NotePad++, TextPad, UltraEdit etc are
some of the alternatives to Notepad.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.